We help major corporations complete nationwide, multilocation IT projects with agility and efficiency. For such companies, we’ve revolutionized the way their IT management gets done, saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars and tens of thousands of man-hours.
Back in the mid-1990s, we discovered a missing link in the supply chain between tier-one suppliers and their customers. IT managers and buyers greatly desired a company that could understand their needs and offer high-touch customer service, 24/7. In 1996, we set out to fill that gap. Unlike other firms in our sector, we’ve got a remarkably stable leadership team with lengthy industry experience. For instance, our two top principals have 50 combined years of experience in IT management.
Since we are not held back by the bureaucracy that plagues large enterprise, you will find that we are nimble, responsive — and cost effective.
Simply put, we’re here to find out what needs to be done, give straight answers and finish the job quickly and precisely. We stick with you, drawing from our deep industry experience to get you where you need to be from initial fact-finding all the way through deployment and beyond.
Why Choose Us? Consider these advantages:
- Highly diverse suite of services and vendor partnerships allowing customization and accommodation for a wide variety of IT customer needs.
- The ability to scale-up our labor force to address large projects across the US.
- Zero cost inventory carrying requirements
- Extremely competitive product pricing due to extensive manufacturer partnerships
- On-demand customer service
- Increased efficiency by having a single-source life-cycle management process, rather than multiple points of outsourcing
- ITIL Certification
- Dell EquaLogic Certification
- A+ Certification
- Management Action Program Certification
- HP Accredited Platform Specialists
- Lenovo Desktop System Management
- Lenovo Notebook Systems Services
- Lenovo Warranty for Administrators
- Partnering Customers for Life Certification
- Windows XP Administration
Awards and Recognitions:
- Excellence in Project Management – T-Mobile, MoreDirect
- Consultant of the Year – MicroAge
- Excellence in Action – Apple Computers
- Outstanding Performance – First Interstate (Wells Fargo) Bank
- Outstanding Service Award – Businessland