This large medical plan group offers commercial, Medicare, Medicaid and individual and family care plans throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Prior to working with HTG, the customer depended on IT support from within the main hospital’s organization. Costs were high at more than $144,000 dollars per year to support 600 users, yet service was unacceptably slow, responses generally deemed poor and, not surprisingly, there were numerous customer complaints. On average, 60 tickets remained open each day.
HTG placed two Level 2 technical personnel on site to reduce open tickets to 30 per day and provided the following:
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for desktops Monday through Friday and Tier 1 support for all non-desktop issues
- Support for desktop-installed applications, including problem identification/confirmation
- Creation of tickets and subsequent assignment to the appropriate on-call team
- Use of scripted repairs for common problem resolution and escalation to other support teams
- Identification and processing of warranty claims
- Installation, replacement and repairs of components and desktop equipment
- Repairs or replacement of desktop equipment
- Generation of monthly reports using the existing customer reporting application for call tracking
Open tickets were reduced from 60 to 18 per day. Customer satisfaction level is at an all-time high and they enjoy a savings of more than $24,000 per year.