Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
HTG is committed to enter core description – provide solutions for the responsible, effective management and removal of end-of-life electronic assets in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- HTG is committed to continual improvement and meeting our customer requirements.
- HTG is committed to the protecting the environment, including prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- HTG is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and ill health and control occupational health and safety risks using the hierarchy of controls.
- HTG is committed to worker participation, and where they exist, workers’ representatives, in the decision-making processes in the QEHS management system.
- HTG is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and health and safety aspects of our business and fulfill its compliance obligations.
- HTG is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives.
- HTG is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- HTG is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- HTG is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and targets and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- HTG is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and other interested parties.
President & CEO